Signature is the nationally-recognised awarding body responsible for the qualifications offered by Dot Sign Language.
For the past eight years Signature has organised annual awards to celebrate the achievements of those who breakdown barriers for deaf and deafblind people.
In 2016 the awards are focussing on achievements within education. Signature is looking for nominations that identify individuals, teams or schools that have had a positive impact and are making a difference to people’s lives by raising awareness through education.
The award categories are:
- Leadership in Education Award
- Emerging Teacher Award
- Enriching the Student Experience Award
- The Community Champion Award
- Educational Support Award
- Transforming Lives through Education Award
- Training Initiative Award
- Signature Lifetime Achievement Award
Let’s bring some of these awards to the South East. If you know of anyone who deserves an award go to the Signature website for more information http://www.signature.co.uk .
Nominations close on 15th July 2016