Dot has just published its plans for the Summer. These include a choice of 10 workshop sessions which will take place on Monday evenings throughout the Summer. The workshops are suitable for students competent at Levels 2, 3 and above and … ambitious Level 1s!
Students can choose to do as many or as few of these workshops as they wish.
The workshops will cover 10 popular topics in BSL:
- Placement & Signing Space
- How to use Lip Patterns
- How to improve BSL Order
- Role Play games; fun with role shift
- How to use tenses – timelines and more..
- Fun with facial expressions – exercise your face muscles!
- More NMF: turn taking and negation
- How to use productive signs – classifiers in action!
- Perfect handshapes: how to avoid making mistakes in BSL production
- Everything about eye gaze.. For more information visit Workshop sessions